Friday, December 9, 2011

Semester Reflection

This semester we worked with Photoshop and Illustrator. I really enjoyed working with Photoshop better than Illustrator because I felt like in Photoshop that it had more tools that you could use to make an image better. I've enjoyed this class because i feel like we have more freedom that a regular class does. What i like most about this class is that we get to work with Mac's. I've never used one until this year so it was fun using a Mac. I like using the Mac better than a regular computer because Mac's are more fun to use and i think that they are faster than the computer that i have at home. I also like these better because you can change the color of the stickies, you have a better webcam with different types of affects to use when taking a picture, and you can make any picture you what the background with different types of options.   If I could change one thing about this semester is that I would've worked harder to keep up with the blogs and the assignments. Honestly, i think this is the hardest I've ever had to work in order to pass a class. This semester, i think i could've tried harder to get my work done. 

No comments:

Post a Comment